Do you have your Architect’s license — but are asking yourself “now what?” Think about your career, your current position, and what YOU really want to accomplish during the rest of your working life…
• Are your ideas brought to fruition?
• Do you want to have a more of a say in improving your firm’s efficiency and design excellence?
• Do you relish the challenge of creating beautiful architecture that serves your client’s needs and also stays within their budget?
• Do you want a good work/life balance and to have fun at your job?
• Are you ready for a career shift to a more responsible role – one that truly means something to your professional advancement as an Architect and to the firm where your work?
• Do you want the potential for a long-term position in a firm where you can help set its direction, and possibly own it someday?
• Are you willing to bring your architectural passion and work ethic to your new position?
If you’re answering “yes” to these questions – our firm might just be the perfect next step in your career. We are a small design firm with a 43-year history serving our clients in the mid-Atlantic area. Many of our clients are religious and other institutional groups, schools, and commercial entities – and many return to us because of our reputation for personal service and design excellence.
We are searching for Architects to take us to that next level — forward thinking folks who appreciate and want to produce excellent Architecture, who really want to improve what this profession is all about, and who are willing to work hard to make that happen. We need Architects with the ability to collaborate in design, who know how to produce top-quality construction documents independently and in a leadership role with our team of emerging professionals, and who want the opportunity to become a critical part of a thriving company.
To qualify, you need: An Architect’s license. 5 to 15 years of work experience. Ability to produce in AutoCAD 2015, Revit, 3D Graphic software.
Is this the perfect position for you? If you want to find out, send us your resume via our website: www.HLRarchitects.com/careers.