We are looking for full and part time Architectural Interns.
We can offer the right candidate an excellent opportunity for “hands-on” growth and experience. We are experts in the design of religious, educational and institutional buildings, and we also design a wide array of restaurants, banks, and other commercial projects. We collaborate to provide innovative design solutions in both renovation and new construction projects, and have successfully served many repeat clients for over 43 years. We have an opportunity for creative and qualified emerging professionals to join our team and become part of our success.
• Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
• 1 to 5 years of experience in an Architect’s office
• AutoCAD (2015) proficiency
• Basic Revit proficiency
• 3D modeling/rendering ability (Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and other software)
• Familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Working toward taking the Architectural Exam
• Legal work status
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as IDP mentorship. Learn more about us and apply now!